The Coming of the Lord and Savior Jesus-Christ or Yahshuah Ha Mashiah was already prophesied by the Lord IHWH the Creator of the Universe in the Tanak or the Hebrew Bible. He is the true Messiah that the world has waited.
- He is the Eternal Son of the Lord IHWH the Creator of the Universe (Isaiah 9:6),
- He must be a descendant of Adam and Eve (Genesis 3:15),
- He must be a descendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Genesis 22:18),
- He must be from the Jewish people, especially from the tribe of Judah
Genesis 49:10; Numbers 24:17; Micah 5:2).
- He is of the lineage of King David (Jeremiah 23:5; Psalm 89:4).
- He will come 483 years after the construction of the Second Temple in
Jerusalem. Then, he will be removed. After that, the city of Jerusalem and the
Second Temple in Jerusalem will be destroyed (Daniel 9:21-26).
- He was born in Bethlehem-Ephrata (Micah 5:1-2),
- He was born of a virgin (Isaiah 7:14),
- His name is Emmanuel or the Lord IHWH with us (Isaiah 7:14).
- He is the Wonderful Counselor, Mighty Lord, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace
- He is a Messianic Prophet (Isaiah 61:1),
- He open the eyes of the blind, unplug the ears of the deaf, cure the lepers
and the sicks, and resurrect the dead (Isaiah 35:5-6),
- He was betrayed by a friend (Psalm 41:10),
- He was silent before his accusers (Isaiah 53:7),
- He was beaten and abused (Micah 5:1),
- He did not hide his face from humiliations and spitting (Isaia 50:6),
- He was pierced for our transgressions (Isaiah 53:5),
- He was crushed for our iniquities (Isaiah 53:5),
- None of his bones will be broken (Numbers 9:12; Psalm 34:20).
- They divide his garments, and they cast lots for his clothing (Psalm 22:18),
- They give him vinegar mingled with gall (Psalm 69:21),
- He would pray for his enemies (Psalm 109:4),
- He sacrified his life on the Cross for our salvation (Isaiah 53),
- He was dead for our sins (Isaiah 53:10),
- He was placed in the tomb of a rich man (Isaiah 53:9),
- He was betrayed for 30 shekels of silver (Zechariah 11:12),
- The price of betrayal will be thrown to the potter (Zechariah 11:13),
- His body would not have time to decompose before it rises again (Psalm 16:10),
- He is risen from the dead the third day (Psalm 16:11; Isaiah 53:10-11),
- He ascended into Heaven and he is seated at the right hand of the Lord
IHWH (Psalm 110:1),
- He is the Universal Messiah King (Daniel 7:14),
- He is the Messianic, Eternal, Celestial King and High Priest, after the order of
Melchizedek the king of justice (Genesis 14:10 ; Psalm 110:1-4),
- On the day of the Last Judgement, he will return in Glory to judge the living and the dead in according to their acceptance or rejection of the Salvation and in according to their works (Daniel 7:10; Joel 3:4; Malachi 3:19),
- He is the Eternal King of kings and Lord of lords, and he will return to rule eternally the earth, all nations, and the entire Universe (Zechariah 14:3-4; Daniel 7:13-14).
Rev. Dr. Ndriana RABARIOELINA,
PhD in Theology (USA),
Descendant of Aaron the High Priest,
President-Founder of the International Royal Institute of Theology.